ARTSDFW July 4th Patriot Tribute- Contest
Screened video submissions will be posted on our Webpage. The public (anyone viewing our Webpage) will be asked to vote for their favorite productions you create.
For your effort and creativity and to help us, as a nonprofit organization support the arts, each video entry will be submitted with a $10 donation to ARTSDFW. The total donations will be split on a 50/50 basis with the video earning the most votes.
Entry form at our website www.artsdfw.org by June 15, 2020.
Once your form and payment is received, you will receive information on your video submission.
DEADLINE for submitting video productions is June 22, 2020. Videos are to be submitted in MP4 or ADI format.
You will be notified if your submission will be posted for competition. Voting period will be open June 25 – July 1, 2020.
Winner Announcement July 4th
Rules for Video:
- Submissions open to any geographic community
- Only one video per person/family
- No hate speech or bullying
- No political speech or representation
- No commercial promotions, no spam
- Be respectful and appropriate for any age group
- Be kind and courteous
- Ask for/obtain permission to include likeness of any person in the video; submit copy of written evidence with video submission
PO Box 163